23.3.14

PORTRAITS

Because
I've moved my website
 and am now using BlogSpot instead,
 these images have not been uploaded on here before,
even though they were taken a while back. Due to me temporarily closing my
 business while I study, it has been TWO MONTHS
 now since I last picked up my camera and my withdrawal symptoms
are STRONG!
 My palms are itching,
 my shoulders are twitching
 and my brain is screaming to switch over to the creative side for a while.
 Even typing this, I have conceptual ideas flooding through my head that I'm going to have
to write down and keep for the holidays.
 So in the meantime,
 come rain, hail or gale force winds here in Melbourne,
 I'm going to do some photo shoots next weekend!
 These beautiful people below will just
 have to suffice for
now as a visual
 reminder....
XxX
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...