19.1.11

Sisterly love / Sharon Leigh Photography

I've finally bowed to pressure and have started this blog so family, friends and clients can see I'm not totally blog phobic:). I have to say though, just getting this little page up took me longer than is reasonably acceptable and has made me realise I maybe need that "HTML For Dummies" book my husband always threatens me with. My new mantra is "html is fun"....yeah right!
Apart from that I'm looking forward to blogging my latest projects and thought it appropriate to start with a picture that surely must place hope firmly in the hearts of all parents. Sibling rivalry is here to stay but every now and again there is a glimpse, a tiny glimpse, that love between competitive sisters can exist:). Here's proof just in case I doubt my words on those stormy days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...